KOJO are currently looking for a passionate and creative UX Strategist to join our multi talented national team. You will have the opportunity to work on globally recognised brands and drive the overarching UX / CX methodology across the KOJO business.
This senior and versatile role will be working in close collaboration with the creative and development teams to translate our client’s business and user requirements into highly engaging, user centric, creative experiences.
The UX strategist will be responsible for researching and understanding our clients customers in order to recommend improvements to the user experience while ensuring we deliver exceptional product design.
You will lead and facilitate workshops, craft intuitive user flows, create wireframes and conduct UX testing/research programs such as usability, concept and guerrilla testing. At each stage, you will anticipate what the users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product services their needs and exceeds their expectations.
KOJO fosters new ways of thinking and working while continuously honing and shaping our craft. We have the experience, battle scars and “what if” mindset, to break new ground and support our people to follow their instincts and discover what is possible.
We encourage and empower our staff to take control, problem solve and challenge themselves. We look beyond years of experience and instead focus on capability.
We are a creative agency so take this opportunity to be daring and imaginative in your application.
- Lead the UX strategy methodology across the national team.
- Responsible for researching and understanding customers in order to recommend improvements to the user experience and conversion rate.
- Facilitate workshops between technical and business stakeholders to understand requirements for new functionality and cross functional (omni-channel) projects.
- Develop UX deliverables including wireframes, service designs, sitemaps, user flows/journeys and functional specifications.
- Design and conduct iterative validation testing.
- Create custom reporting in website analytics to deliver insights and to help identify opportunities to improve the user experience and measure impact.
- Collaborate with channel leads, retail and marketing to ensure consistent, integrated brand perception and user experience is aligned.
- Collaborate effectively with a cross-disciplinary team to evaluate the feasibility of proposed designs and champion exceptional UX that balances commercial, brand and technical considerations.
- Demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills.
- Lead user experience research and usability studies.
- Collaboratively develop design rationale and explain visual choices to cross-functional teams; express concepts verbally and visually.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Design/Graphic Design or equivalent
- Must have work authorisation in Australia.
Desired Skills And Experience
- Demonstrated UX Design experience, ideally in a Senior or Lead position
- Hands-on prototyping and design skills using key software platforms, including Adobe CC as well as Sketch, InVision or Axure
- Ability to direct and facilitate client focused UX workshops
- Strong digital portfolio of work
- Passion for customer experience, and innovative technologies
- Knowledge and experience in optimization and experimentation techniques to increase engagement and revenue.
- Experience with usability testing techniques and the ability to synthesise both qualitative and quantitative data into meaningful outcomes.
- Strong UX research experience in compiling, analysing and presenting insights that drive sound usability design decisions.
- Excellent understanding of cross-browser, cross-platform user behaviors and technical requirements.
- Deep understanding of digital production processes.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
- Sharp attention to detail and results driven.
- Strong technical aptitude.
Sound like you? Please send your resume, online portfolio links and a cover letter addressed to our National Head of Digital, James Stewart via firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now