KOJO Adelaide is ramping up on various film projects requiring a VFX Producer to join our expanding team to plan and manage all aspects of a project. A born leader, you will have exceptional problem solving skills and be detail oriented. To succeed in this role, you need a technical understanding of the VFX production pipeline and be able to spot problems before they happen.
This role will offer the opportunity to lead the VFX team to deliver successful productions, to an incredible standard that competes on the world stage. It will also see you contribute tangible outcomes to an ambitious, growth orientated business.
Core responsibilities of the role:
- Bid work in collaboration with supervisors and issue costs to client in a timely manner
- Plan facility resources to create an effective approach to the visual effects work
- Attend dailies with the Supervisor and artists
- Attend client meetings both on and off site
- Ensure the visual effects team understands the goals and deadlines for the show
- Plan the time and roles of the production team
- Ensure the progression of work to the client’s satisfaction and report on a regular basis to client
- Report the progress of work to KOJO on a regular basis
- Ensure all facility departments are aware and engaged in the production’s requirements to ensure delivery is as efficient as possible.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL
- Be looking for a new challenge, having spent a minimum of three (3) years as a VFX Producer/ Manager on feature film projects
- Have experience specifically in working directly with clients with a knowledge of Shotgun project management software and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, are considered mandatory
- Have excellent communication skills with artists and clients
- Be organised and methodical in their approach to the work
- Capable of motivating and leading large teams with enthusiasm
- Calm and personable even under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
- Be able to travel nationally and internationally, if required
If this sounds like something that will fit you perfectly, please shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know who you are, your skill set and when you are available. Don’t forget to attach your CV/Portfolio!Apply Now