KOJO are currently looking for a passionate and creative Developer to join our team. If you get a kick out of learning new technologies and finding new ways to utilise what you already know, you’re the kind of person we want to meet.
Why should you want this job?
KOJO’s greatest asset is our people. We place huge emphasis on culture and staff happiness. Wherever possible we’ll try and get you involved in the many interesting facets of the business; broadening your horizons and giving you skills & experiences you may not have otherwise gained.
We trust our staff and offer them the opportunity to take ownership of their work. To step-up, solve problems & challenge yourself. We look beyond years of experience and instead focus on capability.
Desired Skills And Experience
These are the areas we need you to have experience with:
- PHP (General knowledge)
- Working from PhotoShop design documents
- Responsive website development
- Testing cross-browser and cross-device
Like to show off? Any exposure to the following will be highly regarded.
- JS Frameworks (Vue, Angular, React, etc)
- Varied CMS solutions (WordPress, Expression Engine, Magento, etc)
- PHP Frameworks (Laravel, Codeigniter or other)
- Preprocessing (Gulp/Grunt, SASS/SCSS)
- Mobile development (Native, PhoneGap or other)
- At least 3 years agency experience or equivalent exposure
So… what does the job actually entail?
- Coding, coding, coding and coding… with some additional coding on the side
- Working both independently and within teams of creatives, developers and producers
- Project planning, quoting and time estimates
- Writing technical responses for project proposals and estimates
- Being proactive, positive and using initiative
Sound like you? Please send your CV and why you are interested in the role to email@example.com. When sending through your CV, please provide links to your github account and/or any examples of work you have done. We want to see developers who have something unique to offer and are looking for a place to call home.
Please submit your CV as a PDF, we are not able to accept Word documents.
Application close Monday 16 April 2018.Apply Now