KOJO is looking to engage a Sydney based Events Producer for a 12month contract.
You’ve worked hard to prove yourself in the world of event management; you feel just as comfortable presenting to a client one day to directing the crew during a bump in the next.
With a laptop and a phone, you can make magic happen anywhere and you know how to get out of a jam.
You are fearless when when it comes to pursuing a new idea and genuinely want to inspire the people around you. You care about the detail but never take your eye off the big picture.
Top 5 reasons you will want to work with us
- The KOJO team protect, defend & support each other in every way, everyday
- You will earn enough frequent flyer points to skip the long queues at check in
- We work hard but never forget to take time to celebrate the wins
- Work side-by-side with some of the best in the industry, learning & developing your own skills along the way
- The opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team, across Sydney & Melbourne offices giving you full-exposure and involvement in ideas, strategy & execution. The ideal environment to learn.
What will you be doing each day?
- Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring that our client’s needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely manner
- Build budgets and control the revenue to ensure a favourable gross profit
- Generate ideas for clients, staying in-tune with the latest trends
- Participate in the development of integrated solutions that leverage KOJO’s offerings.
What you will need
- Five (5) + years experience in events
- Thrive in fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills including an ability to negotiate with a wide range of stakeholders
- You can write a show cue sheet and call a show
- Proven ability to manage large, multi-faceted events.
If you think you fit the bill and want to work with a bunch of great people who love what they do, we’d like to hear from you: jobs@KOJO.com.au.Apply Now